duminică, 29 ianuarie 2012

         Why i`ve created this blog..?
I`ve created this blog to remide you that life can be beautiful and worth living,even if the problems of worries made you forget it.
Because i want to share my experiences and other women experiences that inspire me.
Because i don`t want to see more womens who indulge in life,that are not happy and unfulfilled trought.
Because i want to tell you how wonderful you are and you deserve all the best.
To restore your smile when you`re sad.
To beleive again in love,even if you`re heart was  broken thousand times before and to hope to love.
To hope again,when you`re hopeless.
Do not waste your life!Do not setlle.You have everything.
I`ve created this blog to help more womens.
"If you`re not making someone`s life better,you`re wasting your time.I want to do good.I want the world to do better because i was here.Will Smith"


                I want to motivate women to live with passion,live the life they want.We women are still disadvataged in the society we live,we still have to struggle to get where we want.Many times we rush to achive the succes that the company requires it to us and then we look back we realize,that we are not happy with this "succes"that we are celebrating.I want to help you find your mission,the mission you have to follow.I wish from all my heart to give you the courage and the motivation to give up a relation that is not healthy for you and to give you a chance to a new love story and a new life.
   I will share with you all my experineces that i`ve been trought and how i`ve polished my personality.All that i experienced was with a purpose,i learned not to regret anything ,it helped me become who i am today,helped me discovered ,discover my mission to become more motivated ,to cherysh every moment and learn to enjoy each day,to see life as we see today.
This blog is the place that i needed when i was feeling alone,unsecure and lost,you will find here support,you will find friends here ,you will find advices and life lessons ,that i would have liked to have 3 years ago..This is your place for you and any women who wants to do somenting for her,who wants more from life,who wants to be fulfilling its mission to discover and pursue their life.I assure you that everything can turn ,you are the architect of yor life.It is important to think and want.
                                            For your success,
                                             Wanna xoxo                                                              

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu